At MasterCare, our caring extends beyond our customers and residents. We recently switched the method of producing the fiberglass components used in our bathing and showering systems, having some positive effects on the environment.Read more
Click here to:
- Limited Three-Year Parts Warranty
- Extended Parts Warranty Program: (Optional Liquid Purchase)
- Extended Parts Warranty Program: (Optional Outright Purchase)
- Order Liquids / Pads / Straps
- Download Specs / Rough-In
- Download DWG Files
- Download Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Download Product Brochures
- Contact MasterCare Service
- Request 3D CAD files
See how MasterCare has enhanced the spa areas of your peers.
Some words from our wonderful customers:
Ashe Assisted Living, North Carolina – “We are enjoying our spa bath greatly. The staff uses it with our residents on a weekly basis. I actually have a few residents who have gotten into an argument about who will be getting a bath in it first! The staff is very comfortable using it and do a great job taking care of it.” – Bevin South
Want to show off your elite, hygienic, innovative MasterCare assisted living spa or nursing home tub?
“Contact Us” to find out how to submit your photo and/or testimonial.
MasterCare – Proudly made in the USA
MasterCare Patient Equipment, Inc.
2071 14th Ave
PO Box 1435
Columbus, NE 68602-1435